The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de bullicioso
1bulliciosoa knockabout comedy — una astracanada
- The mood can shift from knockabout comedy to taut thriller in a heartbeat, which keeps the viewer from becoming complacent: One never knows what the film is going to do next.
- It takes something close to idiocy to think that Shaw's comedy Arms and the Man can be played as knockabout farce.
- If this sounds like an unlikely subject for knockabout comedy, it is, but Booker prize winner DBC Pierre almost pulls it off.
- These were lively, swift-moving knockabout sketches with a slightly risqué edge for its young audience.
- His writing was often deceptively whimsical, full of surreal creations and semi-fictional characters, but behind the knockabout humour lay some of the sharpest political commentary to be found in the educational press.
1Marinapequeño velero masculino
2Britanico coloquialDeporteto have a knockabout — pelotear
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!