The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(cottage) (before noun) a orillas de un lago(cottage) (before noun) ribereñoby the lakeside — a orillas del lago
- The solution is to take the sewage away from the lake or the lakeside, and to change the land use.
- When longtime friends gather for a weekend at a lakeside cabin, you know there's going to be trouble.
- I haven't bought a CD in six months, it's taken these boys to tempt me back from my lakeside log cabin.
- We'll return to Pokhara and its beautiful lakeside bazaar and Kathmandu.
- The world of the kid at the sleepaway camp, as well as the city gal at the summer lakeside resort, doesn't exist anymore.
- It's too much of a working town, with little of that old lake magic; only the eastern lakeside suburb of Suna still has a villagey feel.
- The lake will be cleaned up and sediment removed and the lakeside landing stage and terrace will be repaired.
- The lake has several exceptional lakeside resorts, along with eight developed public campgrounds.
- Sprawl and malls are filling in the vacant lots and woodlands where we used to play; rivers and streams are culverted, channelized, and barren; and the coasts, lakesides, and mountains are spotted with trophy homes and locked gates.
- At the lakeside beaches, lifeguards are on duty at least part of the day.
- James and I walked for a while quietly until we came to a lakeside beach.
- I have included a rare picture, for this series, of one of the steamers just coming to land at Stock on the lakeside.
- There is increasing concern that swimmers are ignoring warnings to stay out of dangerous waters, and in some areas vandals are removing critical lifesaving equipment from lakesides.
- Access is certainly an important issue: as the Task Force heard, Nova Scotians feel very strongly that we all have the right to enjoy our seacoasts and lakesides.
- We were lucky to have a lakeside house when we grew up.
- His liberal-minded father tolerated his restlessness and arranged for him to work with the forest warden in a lakeside area outside Vienna.
- In the morning when the golden sunshine touches the snow-white peaks, thin smoke begins to rise over the tents by the lakeside.
- The opportunity shop supports every community group in Paynesville, so every cent will stay in the small lakeside town.
- Charming, elegant and historic, the Baur au Lac occupies a prime lakeside position in one of Europe's cleanest and safest cities.
- It's time peace returned to the tranquil lakeside track and people there started working together for the benefit of all.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!