The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de lacio
1(hair) lacio(figure) desgarbado(figure) larguirucho coloquial
- First of all, his lank, angular appearance combined with his monotone voice and gloomy disposition aren't very soothing and reassuring.
- He was thin and dark as the world itself, like a plant stuck in the shadows, growing tall and lank, reaching for the sun that was just a little higher… always a little higher out of reach of the Dark.
- The man, now 25 years old, was lank and thin, bound to a bed by the wrists and ankles, his mouth sealed with electrical tape.
- De Peisser, loathe to chase heels, is heaving a pack triply out of proportion to his lank, spindly frame.
- Draped across them, their cloaks seemed to hang on bodies thin and lank.
- My hair was lank and dull, I was very thin, brown pigmentation began to spread up my arms and on my cheeks; I was depressingly unattractive.
- She belongs round the back of the bike sheds, her hair is lank, her eyes are usually dull, and she is not expected to be a high-achiever academically.
- He has lank hair, with a receding hairline, and nice hands.
- So I listed ‘one eye smaller than the other, slightly big nose, yellow teeth, lank hair and droopy boobs from the side’.
- Thank God for the Venue, where dirty, spotty, black-clad youth still go to shake their lank hair to the Sisters of Mercy.
- With their tracksuit tops, lank hair and implausibly fresh faces, they look more like teenage scallies than harbingers of a musical revolution, but their enthusiasm is infectious.
- And as for Miller, the slight, wiry frame is the same, the lank hair slightly longer, but there still seems enough about his game to make a difference to a club that has been toiling.
- She had darting, small brown eyes and the light seemed to pass with ease through the large ears protruding through her oily, lank hair…
- Add to this stained teeth, bad breath, red eyes, lank hair, discoloured fingers and erectile dysfunction, and the list grows alarming.
- His hair was lank and black and, for preference, he wore a black top hat.
- Her huge dark eyes, lank hair and ripped jeans make her the perfect ‘alternative’ preteen crush.
- Milton stood at the window, hands clasped behind his back, his shoulder-length hair limp and lank.
- She was plumpish with lank hair and a pasty complexion, not very clean, scruffily dressed - very unappetising, I thought.
- Close up, Penny could see he had mud in his long lank hair.
- Ava shook her head briskly, her lank hair flying around her shoulders.
- Her usually glossy hair was lank with dirt and dry with malnutrition.
- Then she pulled her lank hair into a high pony tail and left her room again.
- His head was covered in a bronze helm, and his long lank hair fell to his shoulders.
- We must be endlessly alert to avoid yellowing teeth, body odours, bad breath, baggy eyes, lank hair, grey hair or body hair.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!