The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1perrito faldero masculino
- It was at the Berteliére that I observed lapdogs at every table and decided to take Gregory into the dining room - telling him he was far too big to sit on my lap and would have to make himself as inconspicuous as possible.
- Fluffy white lapdogs, of the sort seen in the Lady and the Unicorn tapestries, seem to have been the most popular.
- Hey, Britney… what are you going to call your little lapdog?
- St Tropez conjures up images of topless beaches, the super-rich and their lapdogs, luxury yachts, blondes, leathery millionaire playboys and champagne-soaked debauchery.
- There is no doubt that in the canine afterlife, Maltese poodles are the lapdogs that inhabit level nine of Dante's vision of hell.
- This is a world of lace, lapdogs, knee-breeches trimmed with silk ribbons, rich textures, glowing colour and shadows pregnant with meaning.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!