The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de solapa
1solapa femenino(badge/microphone) (before noun) de solapa
- For men, the geometry of jacket lapels, shoulder pads and waist tapering emphasize the strong upper body of a male.
- The finely tailored jacket featured wide lapels and side belt with turn-ups prominent on the classic cut pants.
- He tugged at the front lapel of his suit jacket and pulled it to his nose.
- Jean grabs him by the lapel of his tuxedo jacket and narrows her green eyes at him.
- Jackets also sport a higher button stance, narrower notched lapels and flap pockets.
- Badges were dispersed throughout the range and added on the lapels of jackets and fitted tops.
- The twist that makes this look right now is that the lapels, fronts and hems of the tweeds are encrusted with gold and silver or outlined in colourful stones.
- For fun, top it with panels that button back like the lapels of a sport coat.
- Like a tailor, he keeps big needles pinned behind the lapel of his coat, a plaid jacket too large for him.
- I always see him in a comfortable chair wearing one of those smoking jackets with quilted lapels.
- You should also look out for pockets, the lapel's style, and whether or not the overcoat has a vent in the back.
- Touches such as real cuff buttonholes or hand-finished lapels now come into play.
- The lapels of his suit coat disappear and blend into the body of the jacket.
- This lapel features a triangular indention where the lapel joins the collar.
- Making alterations to other areas, such as the shoulders, back or lapels will change the intended design of the suit.
- They also wore button-down shirts and were sometimes with carnations in the lapels of their jackets.
- The lapels of the coat extend beyond the skirt, and halt at my mid-shin.
- Try on the garment and settle the collar and lapels into place so they are smooth and wrinkle-free.
- If the back and front of the lapel move independently of each other, they are stitched.
- I have on a pair of very tight drainpipe trousers, shirt and skinny tie, and a jacket whose thin lapels are partly hidden by a row of tiny badges featuring the names of punk bands.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!