The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1lateralmentepor los lados
- The war paintings, a couple of which were nearly 17 feet wide, expanded laterally like graffiti-covered walls.
- Particles suspended in the cool layer cannot move anywhere except laterally, possibly for several miles.
- At Stonehenge, 800,000 visitors are moved laterally within the circular path around the site.
- The upper wheel slid laterally on an arched bar supporting its bearing.
- Continue to jump laterally over the obstacle for the prescribed number of repititions.
- Aircraft are separated laterally by 60 miles (or 1 degree of latitude).
- The main menu runs laterally, all the others stack one option on top of another in a vertical list.
- Inhale, prepare, exhale and laterally rotate your legs to the size of a large dinner plate 10 times.
- "Find a way to move workers laterally to teach those lessons earlier in their career," he says.
- He also noted scars medially and laterally.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!