The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de torno
1torno masculinolathe-turned wood — madera torneada
- I take the bulk away with a wood lathe tool, take it down and smooth it out with clay tools, and buff it with a rubber pad.
- High Schools of the day offered some pretty good metal working programs in classrooms outfitted with lathes, milling machines and shapers.
- Visitors were also shown vases that were cast from the same material and turned on a wood lathe.
- Veneer is made by placing a cut log on a giant lathe and then rotating it against a cutter.
- A woodturner needs a lathe and some basic tools.
- He built his own tools - lathes and presses - mixed his inks, shaped the spheres, and printed all of his own maps, probably relying on increasingly available atlases.
- After leaving school at 14, he worked in an engineering workshop where he learnt to use a metal lathe and other equipment.
- The lathe has a material feed mechanism and will turn out cases as long as it has rod to feed.
- Industrial accidents, too, are common, especially to people using high-speed machinery such as grinders, drills, saws, lathes or milling machines without adequate eye protection.
- Across the alley three men sat on the floor in an open room beside lathes and other machine shop equipment, each one busily manufacturing a gun.
- In addition to the belt-driven machines, there is an electric lathe and an electric drill press.
- Other aluminum bearing applications are in heavy tooling, such as boring mills, presses, lathes, milling machines, and grinding mills, and as hydraulic pump bushings.
- For example, around 1750 Antoine Thiout introduced the innovation of equipping a lathe with a screw drive.
- When Jonathan was 12, he started turning wood on a lathe.
- Since he was interested in tools, we showed him a simple lathe (a tool he had wished he could use) in a glass case at the Science Museum in London.
- In middle school, I also took wood shop and eventually became obsessed with the wood lathe.
- He will turn wood on a lathe and tend the museum's medieval garden, which has plants for household, culinary and medicinal use.
- He had a workshop with a lathe and other tools, where he used to go to commune in spirit with the horny handed sons of toil.
- You notice the lathe and the other tools first, crafted down to each groove and handle.
- His huge wind-measuring instrument with its giant dials had a room of its own and there was another for his tools and lathes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!