The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de celosía
- Finally she felt the urge to slide back the lattice window that separated them, and she indeed did so.
- Similar picturesque thatched cottages with lattice windows are illustrated in the children's picture sheets issued by early nineteenth-century publishers.
- It has lattice windows and its own seating area with a wrought-iron gas fireplace with remote control.
- What, from the outside, seem like gloomy lattice windows prove within to be vivid mosaics of coloured glass.
- The halls of the keep were large and airy, with polished stone floors and huge lattice windows.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!