The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Perfection is a laudable aim in sport but rarely, if ever, is it attainable.
- Most farmers would agree that was a laudable aim, but many doubt that the ministry has the will or the wherewithal to bring it about.
- Obviously, it's a laudable aim, but it is oddly catholic in its objectives.
- The report said it had a laudable aim and created skilled jobs - but was not open to proper public scrutiny.
- The move was a serious blow to the government's laudable aim of achieving full employment.
- Nowadays a reasonable degree of certainty for third parties is not merely a laudable aim, it is a mandatory requirement of the law.
- Both are laudable aims, and both may be partially realized in the course of psychoanalysis.
- The author's use of lots of prose to explain key ideas, concepts and theories is laudable.
- Senior officers in the transport department agree that Minister's intention may be laudable.
- It is a laudable impulse to try to increase your understanding of voters in other parts of the country.
- Focusing on the long term is also laudable in itself - especially in the light of what we've seen lately.
- The proposal to give tax exemption on the pension received by ex-servicemen and their kin is laudable.
- Her commitment is laudable but she does not have the credentials needed for her new position.
- This landmark and laudable legislative step would go a long way in women empowerment and gender equality.
- The goal to attack the spiralling cost of public services may be laudable, but the precedent is dangerous.
- It is a very laudable approach, that is, if we are serious about dealing with the issue of drunk driving.
- Enabling the internet's full potential to be used by the world's entire population is indeed laudable.
- Our council's proposal to target secondary schools, while laudable, is catching them too late.
- As such, he doesn't explain the essential mystery here - how modest funding for a laudable goal could have become such a punishing liability.
- But it was no less laudable for that.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!