The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de desmandado
1(mob/crowd) desmandado(mob/crowd) descontrolado(region) anárquico(region) donde no rige la ley
- Other sources mention Vlad's determination to bring order in lawless times.
- What tests or considerations are to guide the jury in determining when he may reasonably become lawless?
- He agrees that the United States does indeed act like a sheriff trying to enforce justice in a lawless world.
- I'm not surprised that this society is becoming increasingly lawless when magistrates are giving out such small fines.
- Was he simply an illicit fantasist running amok in a lawless land, as the prosecution alleged?
- Parks has complained that the investigation and prosecutions of lawless cops is moving too slowly.
- This just gave them an opportunity to turn more of the city into the lawless chaos they tend to drag with them where ever they go.
- It's but a thin red line that separates the lawful from the lawless.
- There can be no simple military solution to a threat hidden away in dozens of cities and lawless areas around the world.
- When family circumstances allow, I too will exit this crumbling and lawless city.
- He was told to go and assert British law over the lawless whalers, sealers, timber merchants, and other settlers.
- Jury nullification is not lawless because it is simply is not prohibited by law.
- If something similar happened in an inner city school there would be an outcry about lawless youngsters embracing a culture of violence.
- They want nothing so much as to be protected from the lawless violence of his undisciplined war bands.
- Yet the society has descended from being marginally lawless to one in which the outlaws outnumber the law-abiding.
- They are tired of the lawless hell that exists inside the city and are literally willing to have us rubble it to save it.
- The modern day rulers of this lawless land, like the nobility of old, prosecute the juiciest targets.
- The threat of prosecution is the only way to end their lawless behaviour.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!