The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of desorden
1desorden masculineanarquía feminine
- Throughout the spring politically motivated lawlessness mounted around the city.
- At that time there was persistent lawlessness, there were bandits, pirates, non-existent communications, areas of dense population, others of none.
- The political anarchy (disorder) of the 1970s and 1980s has led to lawlessness in parts of the country.
- Throughout the nation's history, however, there have been periodic explosions of violence and lawlessness.
- For the believers in society and community, however, such views raised the spectre of lawlessness and anarchic self-indulgence.
- Their commitment to fighting corruption and lawlessness has brought an end to the banditry once a feature of rural life in the country.
- They become trapped in a vicious circle in which poverty begets lawlessness and lawlessness begets more poverty.
- By the time he was born the South's undying racial tensions and growing lawlessness forced his parents out of town.
- There has been lots of looting and lawlessness, with government buildings, hospitals, schools, libraries and museums ransacked.
- They could be doing more, especially to stop brazen looting and rampant lawlessness that has added terror to the tragedy in the city.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!