The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de abogado
1abogado masculinoabogada femeninothe matter is in the hands of my lawyer — el asunto está en manos de mi abogado
- Despite the pleas of defence lawyers, the attorney general appeared to do nothing to urge restraint.
- The Attorney general is a lawyer employed by the government of the day to provide legal advice that his client asks for.
- That only can be given to a representative or solicitor or a lawyer, or a court official.
- Obviously a purchaser may or may not choose to give power of attorney to their lawyer.
- Immigration lawyers and judges are thus drawn into a debate that is less and less theoretical.
- Women attorneys, doctors and lawyers are found in the provinces as well as in urban areas.
- Common law lawyers tend to talk about things assuming everyone knows what they mean.
- Civil and common law lawyers have been multivalent without talking much about it.
- This is particularly true in schemes operated in many States where public defence lawyers are assigned to cases.
- Once you get lawyers and solicitors involved things tend to get dragged out.
- It probably knew the judge was married to a lawyer, and thus had access to a free attorney.
- We don't know, because the Act also permits the litigant and his lawyers to be excluded from the court.
- It also placed the lawyer who signed the affidavit of documents in jeopardy of an award of costs against him.
- The canon lawyer called by the Plaintiffs also confirmed the church's policy of secrecy.
- Nor will defendants who lose be made to pay more because the claimant's lawyers are being paid extra under a conditional fee.
- In a court you will never get completely unbiased when lawyers are ruling on lawyers, will you?
- They are the cost of going to the court at all, lawyers or no lawyers.
- In a sense, you know who the plaintiffs' lawyers are; they are quite well known.
- The lawyers and judges involved in its administration tend to be made from the same cloth and are regarded as no better.
- While the lawyers were with the judge, he sat and waited at one end of the hallway on the fourth floor.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!