The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of prado
1prado masculinepradera feminine
- Some distance away, atop a grassy knoll upon the lea, they had laid her to rest in an unmarked grave, as alone in death as she had been in life.
- Far from the bucolic paradise of popular myth, with lowing herds winding slowly o'er the lea, modern farms have as much romance as a widget factory.
- He is also aware of the need to sow grass seed to ensure a choice of area for lea ploughing next year.
- But within his own family Johnny can expect strong competition as son Eamon, winner of gold medal in the lea ploughing at the 1999 World Championships at Pomacle near Reims, France, is among those seeking the title.
- It's nearly 20 years since those gallant lads o’ Fife, led by Christie, set off from the hamlet of Freuchie, in the lea of the Lomond Hills, en route to cricket's HQ at Lord's and a date with destiny.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!