The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de protagonista
1Cine protagonista femeninoTeatro primera actriz femenino
- Nowhere is his focus on fun better represented, however, than in his choice of leading ladies and character actors.
- 1926 saw her first major success and one that confirmed her status as a leading lady.
- Days away from the opening night of the end of term musical, the leading lady is knocked unconscious.
- There are two stars in the latest production - the leading lady and the scenery designer!
- Film bosses panicked when Billie, who is the leading lady in the film, disappeared for three hours in Romania but later returned.
- He had a much easier time with his leading lady in the film version of Evita.
- The leading ladies of the film all do a fine job of throwing their arms over their face while screeching like banshees when trouble arrives.
- It won a Tony Award for Best Musical, and its leading lady took home the award for Best Lead Actress in a Musical.
- There is only one thing seriously wrong with the show: the leading lady.
- If you can't quite see the actors who are in deep shadow, and you can't quite make out what the leading lady is saying, the evening becomes a bit of an uphill climb.
- He does so superbly with a knowing and crisp delivery and with a different leading lady for almost every number.
- It first came to my notice in the middle 1960s when it was on Broadway and had a dull leading lady.
- She helped transform Broadway leading ladies from demure innocents to tough and knowing broads.
- I wouldn't have even been enrolled in the academy if it weren't for one of the two leading ladies in that unofficial off-stage drama.
- It is a worthy evening, full of humour and close to naughtiness, and provides both its leading ladies with a vehicle which they relish, and consequently, so do we.
- The leading ladies only share a handful of songs including I'm Having A Good Time and I've Got A Mind to Ramble.
- For this dazzling 90-minute retrospective of his career to date, a magnificent round of British leading ladies join him.
- Where the show tends to weaken is in its leading ladies.
- She had graciously accepted the fact she wasn't a leading lady anymore and worked hard to become a fine character actress.
- Her roles - typically a virtuous leading lady pursued by a hero who is thwarted at every turn by a cast of villains - have gripped audiences.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!