The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of izquierdista
1izquierdista masculine, feminine
- By way of background, most British leftists have some degree of emotional attachment to our public services.
- We were even courageous in front of an amphitheatre crowded with excited leftists.
- He was surrounded by leftists among all of his relatives.
- Leftists are not the only ones making statements about corporate policies.
- Some were leftists, angry at the failure of socialism after the war.
- The more rigid leftists condemned the festival.
- Even the most extreme leftists tend to start from the position of equality between persons.
- It was quite a popular debating tactic in the 80's among leftists.
- The air strikes caused a profound split inside leftist groups that could not decide which side they should support.
- He also held strong leftist sympathies.
- His political commentaries reveal much about American leftist politics of the 1930s and 1940s.
- He didn't have a leftist background at all, but he had access to information and money.
- In this new film, his leftist politics may be evident but they are never stated.
- He contributed drawings to the leftist magazine for 17 years.
- It would be easy to condemn the film as leftist, anti-American propaganda.
- His work has often taken the critical power of leftist thought as a theme.
- In 1947, many leftist filmmakers were treated as outlaws, and it's not surprising that they made some of their best films from the point of view of criminals.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!