Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1enfermedad del legionario femininelegionella feminine
- If you develop the above symptoms and you are worried that it might be legionnaires' disease, you should see your GP.
- Colds, pneumonia, tuberculosis, and influenza are more common in smokers, as is legionnaires' disease.
- Health chiefs are still looking into an outbreak of legionnaires' disease which killed six people in Barrow-in-Furness.
- An outbreak of legionnaires' disease occurred a year ago in a small town in northern Portugal, coinciding with the local annual festivities.
- One case study concerned an outbreak of legionnaires' disease in citizens from four member states that was linked to a location outside the EU.