The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de legislador
1legislador masculinolegisladora femenino
- The legislator must have intended to have the money paid back to the person who paid it.
- What has the right to vote for the president and the legislators brought for them?
- Does the rule that a legislator be present to vote make sense, or is it merely an anachronism?
- We were the first province to have female legislators and a female cabinet minister.
- George said many legislators and even some ministers are also of the same opinion.
- Our legislators play with political fire and vent anger boiling deep in their hearts.
- The ruling legislators said the Cabinet might as well be disbanded since it is not operating as a team.
- However, he declined to explain why the legislators dropped the clause on marital rape.
- The factions were also at odds over the granting of a percentage of House seats to women legislators.
- Kable may nevertheless have had some impact on the enthusiasm of legislators.
- One secret of American lawmaking is that legislators and legislatures need lobbyists.
- If you weren't a state legislator or senator, you normally would have to wait a week to get a reservation.
- The defense minister and legislators should delve further into her words before reacting.
- The individual lawmakers are untouchable for anything they do as legislators.
- The legislators were anxious to prevent a person from claiming unfair dismissal on retirement.
- That is why there are so many parliamentarians and State legislators with criminal backgrounds.
- The law which the court may then uphold and enforce is the very law which the legislator has enacted, not a different law.
- We accept that Proposition C sets out correctly the approach adopted by the UK legislators.
- Julia's lawyer husband was also a Democrat and a state legislator and then a Danville mayor and a judge.
- John Paul has in mind here legislators who are directly responsible for making law.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!