The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de legitimar
- Nor does she think that the legislation legitimising it is likely to be revoked in the near future.
- Now he is suggesting that such steps be legitimized and sanctioned in advance.
- The legal institution of marriage legitimises some relationships and denies others.
- So the bill legitimises perjury and it legitimises breaches of the Oaths and Declarations Act.
- Meanwhile, the mainstream politicians who support this policy legitimize racism.
- Clause 56, therefore, simply codifies the practice which has grown up and legitimises it.
- When we write something, we are legitimizing it and legitimizing the distinctions those words bring forth.
- That is a valiant attempt to legitimize the doctrine of common origin, but the logic on which it is based is, I think, fallacious.
- In a sense, he is retroactively legitimising his curatorial work by casting it as a definitive art movement of the 1990s.
- In truth, disclosure laws have legitimized a form of official corruption - sanitizing activities by publicizing them.
- Held consequently promotes the idea of a transnational democratic legal order circumscribed and legitimized by democratic public law.
- Stamps serve to proclaim and legitimize the authority of rulers.
- When communities can't control the influx of outsiders and the outsiders are legitimised by central authorities then there is a problem.
- Ironically this process was endorsed and socially legitimised by the Varna system.
- Oakland county authorities pursued the case against Abraham in order to establish a precedent and legitimize the 1997 law.
- At some point, the judiciary may need to get involved in that procedure to legitimize it and give the detainees some due process.
- The act legitimized Lincoln's suspensions of habeas corpus and approved future suspensions for the duration of the war.
- The international community's role should be to support this self-liberation, not legitimize the illegitimate.
- Bringing them into the process of policy making legitimises them and bolsters their authority.
- With the legalisation of the paramilitaries, they hope to legitimise impunity for these crimes against the Colombian people.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!