The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de reportero
- Rick Bragg flew to cities where he collected clips and the work of legmen, but often did little or no reporting on his own.
- Telephones were brand new, allowing legmen to call in the details to rewrite and get the story into the paper within minutes.
- He works closely with reporters, trading sources and information and using them as legmen.
- Fed by press agents, tipsters, legmen and ghost writers, he possessed the extraordinary ability to make a Broadway show a hit, create overnight celebrities; enhance or destroy a political career.
- For the writer without a personal legman, there are other options.
- In effect, however, they are acting as legmen for organized crime, which has turned southern Africa's stolen scrap into a lucrative industry.
- Spotters trolled the city for pregnant women, and contacts or legmen approached pregnant women who seemed in need of help.
- There's a detective agency with an unusual boss and even stranger legmen.
- He starred along with J.T. Terlesky (later calling himself John) as college students looking for some extra income and excitement by hiring themselves out as legmen to a bail bondsman played for two episodes by Don Calfa and after that by Claude Akins.
- Wolfe needs Fritz, I feel, more than he needs Theodore, or you, the legman.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!