The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de prestamista
1(person)prestamista masculino, femenino
- You can either go direct to a lender or try a mortgage broker who will scour the market for you.
- He was worrying for days while the money lenders came to the house to demand payment.
- You may be refused if the lender decides that you have too much outstanding credit.
- The decision to refuse credit will be made by the lenders, based on their own criteria.
- An indemnity bond is a type of insurance that protects the lender from negative equity.
- The client could run out of money and the lender could be left with a partially completed house.
- A downturn in a lender's home market does not result in a drop in lending elsewhere.
- Basic laws of market economics require that lenders make their own estimates of risk.
- Ask the lender or broker to show you exactly how much the interest repayments will be in years one to five.
- Others admit they are afraid to take on private landlords or commercial mortgage lenders.
- The company carries out administration work for the main national mortgage lenders.
- Banks and other lenders push payment insurance because it boosts their profits.
- Mortgage lenders have offered ever more competitive deals in a fierce fight for business.
- Short term fixed rate mortgages were often sold at or just above the lender's own borrowing cost.
- As a lender, a bank will have the usual right to bring a personal action against the debtor on his promise to repay.
- So, if you fail to make your mortgage payments, the lender can sell the house in order to get their money back.
- Many of the High Street lenders offer guarantor mortgages on a right to buy.
- This marks me out as the sort of customer that won't make lenders much money.
- But before you do that, take a look at what these mortgage lenders are offering now.
- The interest rate that the borrower is charged for the loan is the rate the last lender to supply money has agreed to lend at.
2(institution)entidad crediticia femeninolender of last resort — prestamista de último recurso
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!