The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de lesbianismo
- The film makes no attempt to explore political or philosophical aspects of lesbianism, opting instead to focus on seduction scenes.
- The book is less about lesbianism than it is about self-discovery.
- There's a suggestion that her lesbianism is only her latest ploy to gain her husband's attention.
- Some readers might argue that the novel encourages the view that lesbianism is a function of childhood sexual abuse.
- The poet, who acknowledged her lesbianism only late in a long, distinguished career, perhaps had her sexual identity in mind in this poem.
- The text questions the safe and legitimate parameters of sex and flirts with the idea of lesbianism.
- Did she marry a man because she feared her own lesbianism?
- The author deals with the difficulties of lesbianism in a world coloured not only by racism, but also homophobia.
- A hint of lesbianism is introduced into the relationship between the two girls.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!