The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de lebrato
- Because the leverets (young rabbits) are active at birth, elaborate nests are usually not built.
- Young hares are called leverets in English until they are a year old.
- The fear is that many young ground nesting birds, such as the curlew and grouse, and mammals like the mountain hare leverets, will have been killed and damage done to the whole biodiversity of the moor.
- Gyrfalcons did not pluck most arctic hare leverets.
- They nest in shallow depressions in the tundra, and broods of two to eight leverets (four or five is typical) are born in late June and are fully grown by early September.
- Orphaned leverets may be left to die a lingering death from starvation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!