The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de levitación
- Some unusually gifted people are able to demonstrate with modest success that telekinesis and levitation exist.
- I saw acts of amazing stone levitation.
- He claims to have experienced spontaneous levitation several times.
- Matt quickly cast a levitation spell on Sarah.
- Her studies focused on paranormal topics, such as auras, levitation and ghosts.
- Electrodes above and below the drop create the levitation field.
- The magic show includes a levitation sequence.
- Levitation acts - including people rising in the air unassisted, flying through the air horizontally, and climbing a rope into the air until they disappear from view - seem to be in defiance of the law of universal gravitation.
- He believes their meditation leads to magical powers, like levitation and invisibility.
- Movies usually represent this in the form of mind-over-matter effects, such as levitation.
- They made these loads weightless and floated them through the air by means of levitation.
- He was credited among other gifts with the power of levitation: he was reported at one seance to have floated out of a third-floor window.
- They studied automatic writing, levitation, and reports of ectoplasmic and poltergeist activity.
- These mythological people possessed powers that included levitation, invisibility, shape changing, and the ability to vanish before your eyes.
- A leading example is the widely attested and critically assessed levitations of St Joseph of Copertino.
- She was able to produce table levitations, move objects without touching them, and perform a variety of other telekinetic phenomena.
- The Vatican report compiled on Joseph cited more than seventy levitations witnessed by others in Copertino.
- Even today, Levitation is often thought to be involved in cases of demonic possession.
- Numerous incidents of Levitation have been recorded in Christianity and Islam.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!