The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1mentiroso masculinementirosa feminineembustero masculineembustera feminine
- The liars, the traitors, the thugs, and the outlaws cannot be handed the destiny of a nation like India.
- They should not be abandoned to the tender mercies of manipulative liars and gold-diggers.
- In a world full of liars, cheaters and the deceitful, who has always given me honesty?
- We are so inured to the laxness and corruptness, that we defend the bullies and liars.
- Of course, being an unrepentant liar and perjurer is better than being a socialist.
- He was not sure he should place his trust in the words of someone who was a notorious liar and thief.
- I entirely agree that a lot of spirits are liars and manipulators.
- If writers use them to disguise their fabrications, I call them liars.
- They may be impulsive, manipulative, reckless, quarrelsome, and consistent liars.
- The point of the book is not that all marketers are all liars, but that they're storytellers.
- When even your own party thinks that you are a liar, you know you are in trouble.
- Known hypocrites and liars may, of course, tell the truth about a particular incident.
- If natural born leaders are also natural born liars, can we really hold it against them when they do what comes naturally?
- To those who call politicians liars and the like, please be optimistic!
- Tests have shown that a sensitive thermal imaging technique which spots heat coming off the face can detect liars.
- That's a mighty weak basis on which to call us frauds, liars, and smear merchants.
- At worst, such politicians are liars, with the blood of innocents on their hands.
- Some fakers are compulsive liars who convince themselves of the truth of their own stories.
- What I mean is that some liars will spend a lot of time convincing themselves and others that they are not really lying at all.
- People who say that are liars and should be ostracised from the group.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!