The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de bibliotecario
1bibliotecario masculinobibliotecaria femenino
- They also deleted it from the online edition of the journal and asked librarians to physically remove the pages the article was printed on.
- The finals were held at the Johannesburg Public Library, attended by teachers and librarians.
- Before he became a writer he studied at Uppsala University and worked as a librarian and journalist.
- With my keen observation skills, I have noticed that a lot of librarians and library workers like to knit.
- Under the pitched roof, the librarians have their comfortable office.
- Clearly this is an impracticality not only for patrons, but for librarians as well.
- Professional librarians have told me that these venues are not in the right position.
- Young bookworms presented their favourite librarian with farewell cards and a song to mark her retirement.
- Yes, becoming a professional librarian was all part of my master plan for world domination.
- In the library that has no computers the librarian is a lot friendlier and knows me and my family well.
- The four volunteer coders comprised three family doctors at the University of Iowa and a medical librarian.
- She described a library technician as occupying a place between a librarian and a clerk.
- I have a great love for books and a high regard for teachers and librarians.
- Many librarians reported a sense of being useful in a time of crisis, or of helping others in a time of very real need.
- Now that it has become a hallmark of the profession, librarians must stand fast.
- This month I look at books to help librarians in the technical aspects of their jobs.
- Medical librarians concerned they could be out of a job as electronic publishing comes of age may be worrying needlessly.
- Muriel had first thought of being a librarian, then later attended art school before trying her hand at acting.
- Being a librarian, as the commission found, is not as simple as outsiders might think.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!