The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de vivificador
1(warmth) vivificador literario(rains) que da vida
- Such frameworks provide for water allocations of these life-giving and scarce resources through peaceful means.
- A momentary romance, that quick magic, the wisp of a mystery, the deluge of life-giving water - this is the stuff of the monsoon.
- The pure, life-giving water was dying, crushed under the weight of more and more rubble falling in, inflicting endless wounds.
- While there is no alternative to life-giving water, there are many alternatives to hydroelectricity.
- Saying that water is best among all food articles, he adds that pure water is life-giving and always helpful to human body.
- They see water as life-giving and as the source of all beginnings, irrespective of differences.
- He knows that I thirst for adventure more than the life-giving water.
- Wine and life-giving waters were on equal footing in Egyptian culture, and they also shared a duality in both myth and in fact.
- Its orbit and atmosphere were that of Earth but most importantly it was abundant with the life-giving source of water.
- How can such preaching be as tangible as the taste of bread in our mouths, as life-giving as water on our foreheads?
- It doesn't seem to be alcohol that is the important factor, but the life-giving nutrients buried within the grapes that make wine.
- This is where it would come in handy if life were like a video game and I could just power-up or find some bottles of life-giving potion under a tree.
- His eye was in harmony with his hand when he wrote, restoring to objects the life-giving essences of their time, place, and maker.
- On the contrary: genuine friendships cannot be based on a lie; they can thrive only on the life-giving soil of openness to one another.
- An ‘impact winter’ would follow in which the Sun's life-giving light would be blotted out for years by the debris thrown up by the explosion.
- Their arms stretch out and welcome the life-giving rain.
- Traditionally, the ‘feminine’ has been the nurturer, fertile and life-giving.
- Surely, by working together, we can harness its life-giving potential.
- And we are especially forgetful when it comes to whether and how we as a society might repay that vital and life-giving assistance.
- All are programmed to make fairly random movements to start with, in response to the obstacles, rival robots and pools of life-giving light they detect.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!