The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of vida
1(of living creature) vida feminine(of project) duración feminine(of equipment) vida útil feminine
- As humans lengthened lifespans with better nutrition and hunting skills, childhood also lengthened.
- They are slow-breeding and long-lived animals, achieving lifespans of 70 years or so.
- I suggested that extending human lifespans might lead to extended creativity.
- We are constantly bombarded with more information than we can possibly process in a human lifespan.
- A global Flood would obviously be accompanied by massive environmental effects - so a universal change in human lifespans at around the same time would naturally appear to be related.
- One obstacle to generating tissue is the limited lifespan of adult human cells.
- Does the size of the influence of the genes change across the human lifespan?
- Those animals have generally very short lifespans and multiple health problems - they're frequently sick, frostbitten and emaciated.
- Reified levels of generational cohorts are now living side by side, as new generations are being birthed while multiple older generations still remain, in testimony to ever lengthening lifespans.
- As lifespans continuing to lengthen - and the definition of family takes on expanded meaning - we are likely to see households of up to four generations.
- In almost every country, men's lifespans lag behind women's.
- With average lifespans lengthening, more plan beneficiaries are retiring than dying.
- It had roughly the same lifespan: and, like human beings, its sexual fertility declined sharply with age.
- He knew just how short his lifespan would be if he disobeyed a direct order from the human.
- Thus leaves with lower rates of photosynthesis should have a longer lifespan to pay back the construction cost.
- The trees overshot their expected height and girth, and have now begun to outlive their lifespan.
- Grandmothers had to be around long enough for the daughters to grow up and give birth, and longer lifespans would have required delayed maturity and ultimately larger body and brain size - all crucial developments toward modern man.
- But the web will ensure that bad products have shorter lifespans.
- As of today, I have been a resident of this crowbar motel for almost 2 cockroach lifespans.
- We wouldn't actually want him to - such work is too dangerous for children in a rich society, and our bodies aren't really up to the strain of physical labor for our new, improved lifespans.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!