The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de salvación
2(from bad situation)salvación femeninothat was / you were a lifesaver — fue/fuiste mi salvación
- A proud mum has hailed her two-year-old toddler as a lifesaver - after he saved her from falling into a diabetic coma.
- Her family will tonight welcome hundreds of volunteers to a blood sample session at a West Timperley pub in a bid to find the lifesaver who can help Shannon.
- Nominees might be heroic lifesavers who have put themselves in danger to help somebody else.
- Safety belts are a proven lifesaver and should be worn on all journeys, no matter how short.
- These people are lifesavers and it's outrageous that such an incident should occur in such a place.
- Tomatoes have had a good press, saying they are lifesavers by preventing prostate cancer.
- While cell phones have become lifesavers in emergency situations, they have also played a crucial role in man-woman relationships.
- They're lifesavers for many people, but they do have side affects.
- In countries that struggle with low immunization rates, such products may become major lifesavers.
- The club whose players were once shipwrecked off the coast of Spain on their way to a series of friendlies in the Canary Islands needs lifesavers again.
- That's a staggering 300 lifesavers rolling up their sleeves every day in order to touch someone else's life.
- It was a lifesaver because I was about to be evicted from my apartment.
- On more than one occasion she has been a lifesaver, but there are times when I think I will snap in the face of the woman's dictatorial refusal to acknowledge much less join the 21st century.
- This will prolong some women's lives and be a lifesaver for some babies.
- It may be that the problem is not all that serious, but if it is, a heart monitor could prove an absolute lifesaver.
- Being a lifesaver is part of the job, but I think that helping this little girl will probably be the most memorable thing I've ever done.
- You really, really want to, because you need some lifesaver to get you to stay in your seat for the entire length of the film.
- Leonie is only six and yet she has amazed us all with her actions - she's a real little lifesaver.
- So last night her desperate family held a blood testing session at the Pelican Hotel to try to find Shannon's lifesaver.
- Legend has it that during this time he was responsible for inventing that amateur gardener's lifesaver, the grow-bag.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!