Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1ligamento masculinea torn ligament — una rotura de ligamentos
- There were whispers that he had torn the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.
- He has had one surgery, to repair a torn ankle ligament during his first pro year.
- Then, if necessary, the lateral ankle ligaments were repaired.
- Injury to the medial collateral ligament is fairly common and is usually the result of acute trauma.
- At the inguinal ligament, the external iliac artery becomes the common femoral artery.