The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1de piel clara
- He was never a light-skinned black person.
- What's blatant disrespect and racism is the replacement of dark-skinned women in Hollywood for light-skinned or white women.
- In fact its not uncommon in a Mexican family to have a mixture of brown and light-skinned people.
- Colors that may look good on a light-skinned person may not have the same effect for a person of a darker skin complexion.
- In Africa, many babies are born looking light-skinned, whereas the parents are very dark.
- Sunburn is an important hazard, particularly for light-skinned people.
- With him was an even taller guy, dark-haired and light-skinned, wearing a uniform of sorts.
- As you can see, I'm fairly light-skinned, in fact, I'm often mistaken for a Latino when I go overseas.
- They were all light-skinned but had almond-shaped eyes.
- With her was a wiry, light-skinned man wearing a pair of blue football shorts.
- He was going on 20, a year older, and a handsome, charming, light-skinned black man.
- He has the peppery, light-skinned features common to the Berber people of North Africa.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!