The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1salto de línea masculine
- Due to necessities of formatting, line breaks in the transcription are distorted.
- Her line breaks are uniquely hers, beautifully jolting without any winking self-congratulation.
- The odd, unexpected rhyme can come like an oasis in a desert of (seemingly) disconnected thought and jarring line breaks.
- We removed the spaces between words and inserted arbitrary line breaks.
- Rather than slow down the reading pace, the sound shape of the poem intensifies the oral density of each line, somehow nearly erasing the line breaks.
- It's not hesitation in his voice, but pacing, almost as if his sentences have line breaks already built into them.
- O'Hara uses the line breaks to break up the sinuous fluidity of each sentence, shifting it from one direction to another.
- He had to decide how to sequence the stories and ads on any given page, and when to put in line breaks.
- She also is capable of perpetrating some God-awful line breaks, such as ending a line with the word "like."
- He not only insisted poems appear in all lowercase but took other liberties with line breaks, punctuation, parentheses, which often amounted to a tricky cleverness.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!