The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de pelusa
1(material)hilas femeninolint dressing — hilas
- He covered the wound made with lint soaked in carbolic acid.
- One case, number 11, describes the management of a broken nose, and the treatment, involving rolls of lint within the nostrils and external bandaging, can hardly be bettered even by modern doctors.
2(fluff)pelusa femeninoborra femenino
- But whereas they were once crisp, motes of dust and household lint had now settled leaving the surface grimy.
- Brush cotton is a fabric that has been brushed to remove lint and other excess fibres to leave the cotton soft and smooth.
- Cover it with a cheesecloth to keep out dust, lint and insects.
- High contrast helps a lot, so I can see a tiny piece of lint on a dark carpet.
- Brown says that the most money was spent on a complete rebuild of the paint shop, changing out ovens for increased airflow, installing brighter lighting and adding systems that remove dust and lint from the paint.
- This increased area enables the filter to capture more lint, dust, pollen, mold and mildew - up to 95% of them from the air.
- Following the instructions in your owner's manual, carefully clean out any lint, fuzz, or dirt in these areas.
- Poor thread quality can cause lint or ‘fuzz’ to build up in the needle, resulting in poor stitch quality.
- Dust and lint are deposited on the horizontal surfaces of equipment, floors, and other surfaces of the OR over time.
- She brushes some invisible lint from his sweater, keeping her fingers near his collar.
- He could write about dryer lint and still make it sound interesting.
- I let it cling to me like dryer lint.
- Nathan's hands were stuffed in his pockets, his fingers rubbing idly against his pocket lint.
- "Understood, " he said while digging through the lint in his pocket for the coins.
- He picked off nonexistent lint from his shirt, and looked back up at me through his bangs.
- Clean the lint filter in the dryer after every load to improve air circulation.
- I also lost so much fiber to the lint filter that the finished fabric now feels thin.
- We replaced it with a new one after cleaning the lint trap.
- Don't do this unless you have a little metal mesh lint catcher for the drain.
- He gave the tuxedo a critical once over, brushing it down to remove any lint.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!