The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de liquidez
- ‘We have notions of linkages between liquidity and the bond markets, and between liquidity and different assets,’ says Diamond.
- Irish businesses are facing the most serious liquidity squeeze in years.
- This created a situation of low liquidity in the market and, according to him, it is easier to influence the market in times of low volume.
- Companies also become vulnerable when they no longer clear the hurdles for initial inclusion, such as market value and trading liquidity.
- In the long term we should never again have currency crisis interest rates, nor liquidity shortages of any manifest kind.
- Having ample cash is great for liquidity, but money sitting around as cash is not working for you and thus is not very advantageous.
- Purchasing securities from a primary dealer and paying for them with cash adds liquidity to the banking system.
- Potentially, an economy can stagnate until the crisis eases by sufficient liquidity coming back into general circulation.
- The same mechanism can be extended for dollar liquidity.
- All investors should have cash holdings, if only to furnish liquidity for short-term requirements or emergencies.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!