The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de licuar
- She is still having to eat liquidised food, but we have been told by doctors she should make a good recovery.
- Eventually his food was liquidised which looked horrendous.
- I introduced a little liquidised bread on the float line and started to fish with a small piece of punched bread on the size 16 hook.
- Fish out the bay leaf and then liquidise the soup.
- Remove the bay leaf then liquidise the soup in batches (or whizz in the pan with a hand-held blender).
- Ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise and taco sauce are provided to astronauts in their natural forms, while salt and pepper are liquidized and stored in bottle droppers.
- Add the cream and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes, then remove from the heat, season with salt and pepper, and liquidise to a smooth purée.
- Place the pepper and vegetable stock in the liquidiser and process until liquidised.
- The fruit should be liquidised and sieved to remove the seeds, sweetened with the sugar and sharpened with the citrus juices before the stiff whipped cream is folded in.
- Since it is normally seedless and the skin (green, turning to yellow when ripe) is soft, the entire fruit can be eaten; or it can be liquidized to make a refreshing drink or be used in ice creams.
- And then I'm slightly more grumpy, and grumpier still, because someone has liquidized my brain and is pouring it down my nose.
- Last week, I spent an inordinate amount of time in the kitchen rustling up gourmet dishes such as trout, courgette and red pepper risotto and then liquidising them for my seven-month-old baby.
- They paralyse snails with a lethal injection which liquidises their insides and then they suck out the nourishment.
- The blue pellets had been liquidised by the heavy rain, the court heard.
- If you liquidised a loaf of banana bread and threw in a few hops, this is what it would taste like.
- But when the Provisional Government made plans in October to try to liquidise the threat posed by the growing revolutionary movement, the value of a centralised party that could respond rapidly and coordinate action proved itself.
- The ‘three-melon soup’ was clean and straightforward, but then anyone can liquidise melons.
- Remove the pan from the heat and liquidise the contents (with a hand blender or in the liquidiser) until smooth and creamy.
- Leave the peppers to cool, then liquidise them and season to taste.
- ‘When he first came home we had to liquidise all his food for weeks,’ he said.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!