The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Well, you asked for it lol.
- His mother is one of my teachers. lol.
- lol i think thats a gr8 title personally!
- Crisps, chocolate and biscuits are a must in our house lol.
- LOL, this is an email which has been floating around on the 'net for quite awhile.
- Hehehahaha LOL what a riot!
- LOL whatever that virus is, I have it too.
- We had originally thought we could put together a viable project in 6 months (LOL).
- LOL, that was a hilarious story.
- Keep up the good work guys (lol).
- That's so cool that you got to ride on an elephant, lol!
- This week alone I haven't gotten home earlier than 6 lol.
- I'll try my best to make it seem like I'm not because, well, I'm really not, lol.
- I've no clue whether the last chapter or this make sense but I hope they do, lol!
- And Johnny most likely got his good looks from some other relative, lol.
- I think the translator confused spirit with alcohol LOL!
- Mmmmm, I probably shouldn't go into details, LOL.
- LOL I feel like a kid in a candy shop.
- I'm pretty upbeat, and have been described as a "sometimes goth chick" before, LOL.
- You know you've been out of school a long time when the thought of your first reading assignment gets you all excited - LOL.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!