The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de vistazo
- This self-governing Australian external territory juts out, like a green volcanic periscope that has risen in mid-ocean for a look-see, approximately half way between Australia and New Zealand.
- Now, I can't help but wonder if these people have a quick look-see, utter ‘boring’ and move on, or whether they're actually reading anything I bother to blather on about in here.
- After Saturday brunch, we headed to Nottingham Castle then to the shops for a look-see.
- But he slightly redeemed himself to me, and I may give it a look-see.
- Many many thanks to all of you who stopped by to take a look-see.
- Summer time was a bonanza for the zoo vis-a-vis its gate collections with lots of people braving the heat have a look-see at the animals.
- The announcement of a humpback whale sighting meant just a quick step out the door for a look-see.
- Your photos and commentary makes me wish I could just hop on a plane and come over to take a look-see for myself.
- With a little encouragement from Duncan I ditched all attempts to survey and crawled forward for a quick look-see.
- He went on, ‘They have a general idea of what you're capable of - enough to make them act preemptively to authorize a look-see.’
- I saw the lights on so I decided to have a look-see.
- Come, we'll have a look-see and see what we can find.
- Give them a look-see - I think you'll be surprised.
- They shouted, ‘Hello!’ toward the kitchen and when that didn't work, decided to go into the kitchen for a look-see.
- But, during light sleep, some birds (for example, ducks) will open their eyes for a quick look-see.
- The food and beverage stands are being erected, tents are popping up, and the course is getting a final look-see for the weekend's racing.
- Some 1,500 people came to have a look-see, buying 95 per cent of the 1,875 lots.
- I dug up something else that might be worth a look-see.
- I'd say give this one a look-see but definitely rent before you buy.
- It's possible he could get a look-see this season, but it's more likely he will get a shot next year.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!