The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1filtro (de amor) masculine
- His former mistress, is jealous, and switches the love potion with a drug that will make Marfa lose her beauty and waste away.
- By mistake, the love potion is drunk by Tristram and Isoud who are bound thereafter in endless passion.
- A lot of the exotic love potion powders are dangerously toxic.
- Perfume can serve as a love potion, and the best part about it is that if she appreciates your gift, she'll want you to get a sampling of it as often as possible.
- The sheltered witch craves true romance with a mortal—one that doesn't require love potions, hexes or spells.
- If someone is trying to sell you a magic love potion, save your money.
- Alkaloids from Solanaceae may induce a delirious state, but, despite their frequent use in medieval love potions, they do not have specific eroticising properties.
- The fact that the lovers do not know that they are drinking a love potion makes the potion truly magic, for they fall in love when they have drunk it.
- I've heard this song for years and one day a friend of mine informs me that the whole thing is how-to for a love potion.
- I quite fancied cornering the market in the one and only true love potion.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!