The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- To satisfy a sweet tooth, she allows for low-cal desserts.
- Members can now choose to go with a new plan that emphasizes low-cal filling foods.
- I like to munch on the stalks as a low-cal, delicious snack.
- Quench your summer thirst by downing water or a low-cal drink like unsweetened iced tea.
- If you're looking for a low-cal sauce for chicken or pasta, try this delicious green one.
- Cantaloupes are mostly water to start with so they're definitely low-cal.
- Skip the full-fat ice creams and opt for low-cal desserts.
- The clam chowder on the menus is a far cry from low-cal, so I modified my "real" recipe into a low-fat version.
- Salads don't have to be merely low-cal veggie feasts.
- The majority of the low-cal and light foods we eat contain some kind of artificial sweetener.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!