Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1clase baja feminine
- The society is made up of the wealthy upper class, the middle class, and the working or lower class.
- But all the projects are aimed at either the upper class, the middle class or lower class, there is nothing for the absolute poor.
- I'm so sorry for the gap between the middle class and the lower class.
- We need rules to help the upper class and control the lower class.
- The lower class does the work and the upper class gets the recognition.
- Our textbook, does not spend as much time talking about the lower class as it does the middle class.
- That is where the military gets its soldiers, from the economically underprivileged, badly educated lower class.
- The lower class is brewing bitter resentment against the rich.
- He rises from the lower class and meets many adventures, but all the while, he remembers Estella.
- Teenage smoking is a rite of passage for the lower class in Ireland.
- Come on, we are students, we're the lower class of the future, you might as well start demoralizing us now.
- They are not supporting us and it's the lower class that suffers all the time.
- As an adult, the only way out of the lower class is more schooling or a big change in your life.
- Allow the rich to buy and get whatever they want, leaving many struggling middle and lower class Americans to pick up the balance.
- Living amongst the lower class of London all of the time had certainly made Cate much more adept at blending in.
- He was happy to tell me everything he knew about lower class being unfairly dismissed.
- You know, the middle class and the lower class, they're not confused about this issue.
- During the nineteenth century, the suburb was transformed from a space for social outcasts and the lower classes to a space for the elite.
- In all this he equated crowds with the working and lower classes.
- It too utilized national sacrifice and national sentiment to justify social justice for the lower classes.
1de clase baja
- It is also true that high-risk characteristics are common in lower-class communities.
- Granted, it is a lower-class area, but the majority of the people living there make no effort to improve their lives.
- In urban areas, lower-class men work in crafts, manufacturing, and low-paid service industries.
- Her character is a lower-class girl, resourceful and beautiful.
- It was common for many lower-class families to have similar views.
- The changed economic scenario also had very different consequences for lower-class working women.
- They knew that a lower-class commoner had somehow caught the eye of the young Queen on one of her forays into the country.
- Yet we also know that few teachers consciously discriminate against lower-class children or deliberately give them undeservedly poor marks.
- The film depicted a rich and selfish woman stranded on a tropical island with her rugged lower-class manservant, their roles switched almost immediately upon being stranded.
- While drug use has been found to reflect percentages similar to the entire population, drug dealing is often thought to be a lower-class minority phenomenon.
- Your films tend to follow a theme of lower-class people with upper-class dreams, trying to escape their situations.
- The first is pretty lower class and accounts for the minority of returns.
- In the novel, Darcy is very high class, and Lizzie is slightly lower class.
- In Edwardian times many lower class woman would work as servants or maids for upper class families.
- I, on the other hand, would be considered stupid or worse, lower class.
- They were lower class, and lacked the basic human civil rights that the rest of the country had.
- The lower class population of Rome was seriously and systematically under-represented.
- She never let any of this go to her head though and remained as selfconscious as any lower class girl would in the presence of such luxury.
- He's the only other poor lower class type I've ever met who was revolutionary minded.
- They're all missing out, because it didn't take long to master and he writes about the lower class criminal types so well.