The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in hair)reflejos oscuros masculinemechas oscuras femininemechitas oscuras feminine River Platerayitos oscuros masculine Chile
- Add slenderizing vertical lines to your hair through well placed highlights or lowlights.
- Subtle and calming multidimensional colors, including highlights and lowlights one to shades different from the base color, dominate the season to reflect a relaxed and natural look.
- In other colourful news, I've just had some reddish/copper lowlights put in my hair.
- She had thick, curly blonde hair with brown lowlights to give it a truer color.
- I think it's because it's monotone - lowlights would give the colour depth.
- Gina wasted no time at all in whisking up a bowl of caramel colour for the lowlights, and whacked it on, foil and all.
- Behind them were another boy with very short platinum blond hair with black lowlights, and a taller man with long black hair and blue-green eyes.
- The lowdown on lowlights: Should I change my hair's hue for winter?
- A good idea would be to get a few lowlights near to your own colour.
- With each step her short, straight ponytail bobbed from side to side, dyed banana bread blonde with brown roots and lowlights.
2informal(disappointing aspect)lo menos destacado
- I forget the exact place, but the lowlight came when a roulette croupier stopped all bets before I had put down all of my chips, which wouldn't have been so bad except that I was the only one at the table.
- Believe it or not, that was not the lowlight of the afternoon.
- The one lowlight came in the form of the lasagna, which although it tasted fine on top, was blackened on the bottom.
- The lowlight has to come on September 1 when the Red Sox lost to the Yankees, and once again allows the Yankees to clinch the American League East.
- The lowlight, in terms of competitiveness, was at Daytona, home to NASCAR and its flagship track.
- A lowlight was seeing the Cerberus captain helped off the field after only five minutes of play in their first game.
- However, the lowlight of the tournament was a fracas between a player and an umpire.
- I am pleased to know that I am not off base and most consider this film the lowlight of his career.
- In selecting the lowlight of the year, I'd have to say that there have been a few.
- And that, ladies and gentlemen, has got to be the most crushing lowlight of the festival.
- Its lethargic pace and surprising lack of experimentation render it a boring and predictable lowlight.
- Bring school ‘home’ by asking your children for one school highlight and one school lowlight from each day.
- So what about the lowlights and most disappointing performances?
- Here are some other lowlights of the House Drama…
- Here are some of the lowlights (and keep in mind we were already irritated).
- I suppose you ingrates want a slightly more expansive critique of one of the lowlights of Melbourne theatre in 2005?
- For some reason, this time around, the lowlights include the rearrangement of almost every vocal track.
- Today's lead editorial in the Wall Street Journal basically hits all the lowlights.
- Think back to the performance in Castres, or lack of it, think of all those lowlights.
- If the seasonal pattern is fulfilled then we can look forward to the following lowlights of a very bleak winter season.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!