The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Another showed the contemptible hypocrisy of the man, whose lustful glances at other women, as he walks with his wife, changes to anger as another man targets his wife.
- Some addicts cave in to their most lustful and obsessive desires on a regular basis, while others remain impotent and untemptable no matter what is dangled in front of them.
- I don't think you can go through years of being told every single day that the only reason for your incarceration was your lustful desires without being damaged.
- People have a lustful desire for entering such enterprises.
- To Haggerty, love not only implies the emotional bond between pairs of friends, but also the lustful or erotic aspect of such friendships.
- The sexist expects men to be ambitious, aggressive, dominant, economically self-sufficient, excited by sports and money, lustful, and emotionally strong.
- Their thoughts betrayed their lustful desires.
- ‘He’ still looks to Nettie often with lustful desires, despite Celie's constant warnings.
- Ted cannot or will not conjure the secret images of his childhood; he does not reveal his lustful desires or disclose how he imagines his own body.
- No longer should she mask her fears and pains with lustful desires.
- He had never professed love, just a lustful possessive desire that fueled the cruelty in his obsession.
- His own lustful desires had trapped them both and he must remember that.
- Without love, sex becomes more of a lustful event, where one of the two people may be used, or indeed both people may be using each other.
- On his whistlestop sojourn to Blackpool, there were autographs and shirts to sign, and sufficient lustful glances from ladies to remind you that one year this fellow received 6000 Valentine cards.
- She then encouraged me to take her and for the last time in this house we had what could be described as a full 25 minutes of lustful intercourse leaving us both very exhausted afterwards.
- At some point my lustful desire must have conflated with the love of the letterforms laid prostrate on the Qwerty keyboard.
- The three demons behind Diane were giving the boys lustful hungry glances.
- He is aggressively omnisexual, directing his lustful intentions toward everybody except, of course, Riff-Raff and Magenta.
- It is not enough not to commit adultery; lustful thoughts must be set aside too.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!