The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- I do not remember too much about Earl except that he must not have been too bright because he was wearing a black-and-white mackinaw - a heavy coat - in the summer.
- The girl described the driver of the van as a Caucasian man wearing a black and green work jacket, possibly a mackinaw.
- From the Indian languages come chipmunk, mackinaw (a bush jacket), moose, muskeg (boggy, mossy land), muskrat.
- The Filson mackinaw cruiser is a classic hunting jacket that has been around for decades and is as good as ever.
- I also bought him a grey fleece mackinaw - an oversized shirt in the same cozy fleece fabric as the blankets.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!