The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de macroeconomía
- Dr. Fontana's interests include macroeconomics, monetary economics, history of economic thought, and methodology.
- His interests include labor economics, macroeconomics, and finance.
- A group of three papers and three comments considers Fisherian themes in monetary economics and macroeconomics.
- His principal teaching and research interests include monetary economics, macroeconomics, the history of economic thought, and development economics.
- The net domestic or national product in macroeconomics is derived by deducting the value of depreciation from the estimated gross domestic or national product.
- As with any other anniversary that has had a significant impact on the development of economics - specifically macroeconomics - this anniversary is deserving of commemoration.
- Most of macroeconomics today is monetary economics.
- When I was in college I took two intro economics courses: macroeconomics and microeconomics.
- Even general theory itself was now compartmentalized into microeconomics and macroeconomics.
- Yet every economics student knows that when you start out in pursuit of the dismal science, you are given two textbooks: one about microeconomics and one about macroeconomics.
- So why wouldn't I rate the book as a major contribution to the advancement of scholarship on Ricardo's macroeconomics?
- Here was a new twist on free-market macroeconomics: things are going well because the value of government assets is rising!
- He had strong views, though possibly less so in trade theory and policy than in macroeconomics and monetary theory.
- It is unfortunate that the entrepreneur does not play much of a role in microeconomics but what about macroeconomics?
- Part One reviews the theoretical foundations of open economy macroeconomics and outlines the basic argument of the book.
- You end up, frankly, with no ideas about macroeconomics and economic policy, other than that it's scary.
- In terms of macroeconomics, our economic condition, indeed, has not yet recovered.
- He is a research affiliate in the international macroeconomics and international trade programmes of the Centre for Economic Policy Research in London.
- To conduct macroeconomics without paying any attention to prices, other than interest rates - that is, to imagine that all wages are rigid and all prices are rigid - is going too far.
- His research interests include the history of macroeconomics, the history of game theory, and the history of women in economics.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!