The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Mafia femininea Mafia boss — un capo de la Mafia
- Where Mafia and drug barons rule, investigators of any kind become targets.
- Under Italian criminal law it is a criminal offence to be a member of the Mafia.
- Women in the Mafia have been documented as a rising trend in Italy's criminal underworld.
- In fact, he has stood trial from 1993 on charges of corruption and membership of the Mafia.
- He and several Sicilian businessmen are charged with running legitimate companies as fronts for the Mafia.
- The goal of the police campaign is to drive the Mafia out of the city and take Chicago back.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!