The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of mayordomo
- I was almost relieved when the household major-domo materialised from somewhere to bow and request her presence.
- In a nineteenth-century South American setting, De Flores was a major-domo of slave stock, and his resentments, sexual and social, drove the action forward.
- Malvolio (Des McAleer) is a haughty major-domo, but where is his festering self-love and manic insecurity?
- Up the main steps they went to the open main door where an imposing major-domo took the invitations.
- Hildegardé was, unusually enough, actually acting like a major-domo.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!