The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The Air Force currently suffers from a critical shortage of aviators for manned aircraft.
- It is logical to assume that understanding the solar system environment is just as important to the vision as building the next generation of manned spacecraft.
- Developing a new manned spacecraft in addition to larger launch vehicles becomes an expensive proposition.
- The air platforms could take the form of tethered blimps, unmanned aerial vehicles, or manned aircraft.
- Some debate whether such aircraft will eventually replace manned aircraft.
- By early 1966 the Soviets had not launched a single manned spacecraft in a year.
- The manned aircraft will operate in long-range, low-level missions, using stealth technologies and terrain screening.
- These guidelines specifically exclude manned aircraft but include the export of uninhabited aerial aircraft and related technology.
- The unit has only ever operated one type of manned aircraft and that is the venerable Hawker Hunter.
- In addition, they will also have to operate a manned spacecraft for at least a week.
- Leaders in Beijing have ordered that the safety of astronauts be ensured first when launching a manned spacecraft, the newspaper said.
- Yet his latest journey was uniquely significant, because he was on his way to see his colleagues send China's first manned spacecraft into orbit.
- The first manned spacecraft ever to leave Earth orbit was Apollo 8.
- However, certification only applies to the various types of aircraft, as well as manned balloons.
- A more sophisticated argument pits robots against manned spacecraft.
- I think these will eventually replace manned reconnaissance aircraft.
- However, satellites did not end the use of manned reconnaissance aircraft.
- The nuclear-tipped missile challenged the monopoly of manned bombers in nuclear war.
- One way is to travel to the planets, either with remotely operated probes or with manned spacecraft.
- To realise the goal, the agency aims to develop Japan's own manned space craft, similar to the US Space Shuttle, the Mainichi said.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!