The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de fabricar
1(produce)(cars/toys) fabricar(cars/toys) manufacturar(clothes) confeccionar(foodstuffs) elaborar(foodstuffs) producirmanufactured goods — productos manufacturados
- Cultural products were manufactured on a mass scale, marketed by advertising, made ever more accessible by revolutions in technology.
- MSG is manufactured on a large scale in many countries - total world output is said now to be well over a quarter of a million tonnes per year.
- Most imitation guns are specifically manufactured to be exact replicas.
- Last week, a Nottingham firm which manufactures cricket shirts reported rocketing sales of the Pakistan cricket shirt.
- The family fortune assured from an essential drilling bit manufactured by the firm, he was able to indulge his passion for the motion picture industry.
- On the suggestion of a friend, he tried his hand at procuring and marketing furniture manufactured by a Bangalore firm.
- What's creepy about this quote is the context in which it appears on the homepage of a company that manufactures touch screen voting machines in California.
- Lord Nuffield manufactured hundreds of the machines and they were provided to any hospital which requested one free of charge.
- The picture is similar in many other countries with firms that export manufactured goods.
- Machines to manufacture them have a tough task to fulfill.
- Indeed the first scene takes place at the headquarters of Cybertronics, a private firm that manufactures robots.
- But the firm, which manufactures real-time electronic systems for use in the logistics industry, suffered in 2003 from a general lack of confidence in the sector.
- The fake goods being manufactured in this district have been finding their way to various markets in the two states.
- Albertus worked as an accountant for a firm who manufactured farm machinery, but the great love of his life was music.
- This was a well-planned crime and you acquired the equipment to manufacture counterfeit notes.
- High precision work is usually found to be lacking in the various units that manufacture artificial limbs.
- What company has taken it upon themselves to manufacture fake cat hair and, further, who would want to buy such a thing?
- Scottish firms could gain additional expertise, access to manufacturing facilities and customers.
- What if your machine tool dealer decides not to sell you a machine if you intend to manufacture guns on it?
- It continues to design and sell specialised trailers for the racing car world, but no longer manufactures.
2(create artificially)(alibi/myth) fabricar
- Meanwhile, with the parts I had left over I approached Mr Tony and manufactured this news story.
- But equally certainly it was just the sort of story that would be manufactured by his enemies to do him mischief.
- All the details of the story turned out to be false and manufactured by the reporter himself.
- Nor was there any good evidence for it, though plenty was manufactured by innuendo.
- The theory of mob lynching has been manufactured to hide the facts of this gruesome incident.
- Under stress, whether real or manufactured, the institutions we take for granted are subject to change.
- This synthetically manufactured fear is used to gain public sanction for further acts of aggression.
- When you manufacture consent on artificial reality, to borrow an idiom from Noam Chomsky, you have to make sure that it is certified export quality.
- He then had to manufacture a fake loan to cover the loan he had agreed.
- Why are they trying to manufacture a fake identity and selling it off as being cool?
- The split is a manufactured attempt to create competition, but where's the thrill?
1(act)fabricación femeninomanufactura femenino(of clothes) confección femenino(of foodstuffs) elaboración femenino(of foodstuffs) producción femeninothe engine is of Italian manufacture — el motor es de fabricación italiana
- Even then, Europe, and particularly Britain, did not have mass manufacture on the scale of the American model.
- Within these groups there are forms found across the western provinces and beyond, implying large scale manufacture, while others are confined to smaller areas.
- He examines the style, quality and process of manufacture.
- Much of that is down to a far-reaching strategic shift away from assembly and basic manufacture to an emphasis on support services.
- He poses the question: can the process of design carry through into the process of manufacture?
- He also stated that it was only a small part of the total wastes arising which are attributable to the actual process of manufacture of Trident warheads.
- At the other end of the process of manufacture, there were merchants who organized the ginning and bowing of the raw cotton and sold the rovings to the spinners.
- He understood the processes involved in industrial manufacture and the properties of the materials employed.
- From concept sketch to prototype to mass manufacture, General Motors is digitizing as much of the car-making process as it can.
- Similarly, they are streamlining manufacture and assembly by buying systems instead of components.
- This type of construction simplifies manufacture by making it easier to join and regulate the barrels.
- Oh, there are a few marvels of engineering and manufacture: the spoon, dental floss, and the cutting board, to name a few.
- Parts imported for the manufacture of textile machinery will also attract five per cent customs duty subject to end-use condition.
- The manufacture of metal plate armour involves a similar process and range of skills as that involved in the making of helmets.
- But Ford is understood to be looking closely at overseas manufacture in order to reduce showroom prices and its exposure to unfavourable exchange rates.
- Just ask the Republican members of the US Congress how they feel about foreign manufacture of US developed high technology.
- But in these days of Robots and Computer-aided manufacture rather than slave labour, it should be a whole lot more reliable.
- The manufacture of the sphere needed sophisticated high technology forming and welding, technology not available in New Zealand.
- They probably can't legislate manufacture, nor anything beyond the first sale after interstate or overseas goods movement.
- Rhodes, who had taken a great interest in the gun and its manufacture, was present, along with a number of local dignitaries and senior officers of the garrison.
2manufactures plural(goods)productos manufacturados masculinomanufacturas femenino
- The two countries are small players in the world market but have a greater market share in primary products than manufactures.
- The result of raising taxes on manufactures will directly affect the costs consumers pay.
- Urbanisation accelerated, and with it Africa's international trade in manufactures and services.
- The main culprit was the worsening domestic market for manufactures during the recent recession - in particular, a big drop in business investment.
- This view of trade gains has been at the heart of the process over a long period; England sent manufactures to Australia and received primary products in return.
- Bulgaria's exports to Jordan consist mainly of fertilisers, chemicals, ferrous metal manufactures, live animals and meat.
- Australia is not a big enough market for us, so as well as expanding land-based exports to China and the rest of East Asia, we send manufactures and services to the US and Europe.
- The EU is therefore a customs union: it raises tariffs externally on manufactured imports so that prices are kept up inside the EU for manufactures.
- We are now a successful exporter of manufactures.
- Shall domestic manufactures be encouraged, and in what degree, by restrictions on foreign manufactures?
- World demand for manufactures is limited by world income, and because of agglomeration economies firms will locate in clusters.
- East Asia is also a major market for Australian manufactures and Australian services.
- The UK on the other hand absorbed most of its own manufactures and was a comparatively small exporter.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!