Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1maoísta masculine, feminine
- They were traveling through the country's mountainous, far-western districts where Maoists have largely taken control.
- The monarch has suspended civil liberties, supposedly to enable the government to defeat the Maoists.
- The government held a third round of negotiations with the Maoists in August 2003.
- The religious foundations of their beliefs range them nearer to contemporary millenarians than to modern Marxists or Maoists.
- In view of the threat perception from Maoists, the security cover has been tightened.
- The bulk of the Nepali Maoists' followers are from the lower castes.
- Meanwhile, the Maoists appealed for a united front against feudal autocracy.
- The Maoists offered to resume negotiations with the prime minister.
- The Maoists were able to exploit the temporary power vacuum.
- Lurking in, or indeed controlling, this beautiful countryside are the Maoists.