The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of enmascarado
- He is a masked entity whose crimes set the story in motion.
- She plays one of the masked henchmen.
- Masked thieves who stole $30 million in artwork from the museum are demanding a huge ransom.
- This dark, rather grotesque image shows the artist's masked face surrounded by blades thrown by a circus knife-thrower.
- A masked juggler tiptoes on a hoop suspended in midair.
- By now the charm has worn off these masked characters, and they simply look infantilized and aimless.
- Black-clad masked gunmen scale large oil-storage tanks, while divers are positioned in a boat offshore.
- She is held hostage by a masked woman wearing long black gloves and high-heeled boots.
- There were images of dogs and masked police in riot gear painted in Day-Glo colors with shimmery radioactive outlines.
- Who is that masked man?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!