The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Meanwhile, one-party states achieved a monopoly on force, almost inevitably secured with mass murder.
- Guilty of numerous crimes, including mass murder, he often tops the most wanted lists.
- He holds the unsavory record for mass murder in America, based on the 48 killings he ultimately would confess to committing.
- This was the biggest mass murder in the history of the state.
- Her father - an engineer, solid citizen, and responsible parent - was party to mass murder.
- Tom isn't who he claims to be - he's actually an ex-special ops officer wanted for mass murder.
- His film is an examination of the mass murder committed by Khmer Rouge revolutionaries between 1975 and 1979.
- There is no virtue in refusing to intervene while a dictator attempts mass murder.
- According to Jones, since 1982 61 mass murders involving firearms have occurred throughout the country.
- Since the shooting, police, FBI and ATF agents have been retracing his steps as they assemble evidence in one of the worst mass murders in U.S. history.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!